FAQ: How do I participate in the Neuro-MIG network?
Attendance at Conferences, Satellite Meetings and Training Schools run by Neuro-MIG does not require membership of the Neuro-MIG project - the event's website will indicate how you can register a place.
If you would like to particpate in the Working Groups then the procedure is:
1. Check eligibility - do you come from an COST Member state, COST Cooperating Country, COST Near Neighbouring Country (NNC) or COST International Partner Country (IPC)?
2. Compose a brief letter or email of intention (who you are, why you would like to join, which working groups you would like to be part of)
3. Prepare a short CV
Send letter/email plus CV to email@example.com
Membership follows after approval at the next Management Committee meeting.
FAQ: Am I eligible to be reimbursed for attending a Training School?
To be eligible for reimbursement trainees (i.e. participants in the training school) must be engaged in an official research programme as a PhD Student, postdoctoral fellow, or employed by, or affiliated to, an institution, organisation or legal entity which has within its remit a clear association with performing research.
Trainees eligible for reimbursement:
1. Those from COST Full Members / COST Cooperating Member.
2. Those from Approved NNC Institutions.
3. Those from Approved European Research, Technology and Development (RTD) Organisations.
Trainees not eligible to be reimbursed:
1. Those from COST Partner Members.
2. Those from Approved IPC Institutions.
3. Those from Approved IO, EU Commission, Bodies, Offices and Agencies.
4. Other Trainees not specifically mentioned as being eligible.
Attendees from other countries can participate if the Training School committee allows it, but COSTwill not reimburse their expenses