WG2: Brain imaging standardization, review panel, classification system and new classification
The goals and deliverables of WG2 are:
- Brain imaging guidelines and data sharing.
- To set up a multidisciplinary MRI review panel.
- Disseminate minimum standards for brain imaging and for high-resolution imaging.
- Work on an improved MCD classification system.
- Cross-link databases for shared brain imaging data and molecular genetics data.
- To make information accessible according to a Multi-Stakeholder Dialog approach.
Back to Working Groups.